Hello, my name is Kevin

For all members! Please tell everyone a little about yourself. We can all get to know each other better and develop a vibrant community.
sspKevin

Hello, my name is Kevin

Postby sspKevin » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Greetings,

Kevin here. I'm one of the developers/founders. Just wanted to introduce myself to this board and tell you a little bit about me. I'm (not surprisingly) an avid gamer, musician, and all around geek! I do most of the coding around here, both for our games and for this web site. I first got into programming back in the 90s when digital music and audio production were just beginning to come within reach of the average Joe. Also, being a gamer, it was only natural that I turned my eye towards game development. In addition to working as a software engineer in both government and the private sector, I've always had some kind of pet project going - everything from programming synthesizers to game development to just drawing random things on the screen with javascript. That project, by the way, is titled "One click Random Masterpiece" and I'll post it here when it's done. Right now it's more like "One click Single Tree Generator". Anyway, this post is getting a little long, so I'll just say that I'm a nice guy and am open to communication from anyone on just about any subject. I can get quite busy, but I'll always try to respond. Thanks for being here, I hope you have a great time on this site, and please share your ideas! :D

Kevin

Return to “Member Introductions”